The day after the recognition, we went again to SM North. My mom bought again a blouse. She preferred to buy it in a boutique. It costs Php899. She also bought a necklace which is fitted to her blouse(Php250).
Subsequently, we had our meal in Kenny Rogers.
Iced Tea
My favorite sidedish here is "Cheese & Macaroni"After eating, we went to Department Store. My mom bought a pants for me(Php699). There I saw Kris Vergl in teenager section. =) We planned not to stay longer there 'coz we'll be attending rosary somewhere in Azicate.
After the rosary, we bought ice cream. XP. I was supposed to buy Double Dutch or CookiesnCream but only the Selecta 3 in 1 was left in the refrigerator. :/
After the rosary, we bought ice cream. XP. I was supposed to buy Double Dutch or CookiesnCream but only the Selecta 3 in 1 was left in the refrigerator. :/


Voila Tout!
Tnx for reading!
Tnx for reading!

0 comments:
Post a Comment