THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, March 5, 2010

At last THIS TIME has come..!!

AT LAST.!! Today is the last day of our examination. I felt so relieved and tranquil after I have taken the last subject(which is TLE).

I woke up this morning at 7 pm. The first thing I did is I took a bath. Then I wore my daily uniform. My mother was so shocked when she saw me. She told me "Your class will start at 12 pm huh. It's too early! Aren't you exited??". I can't deny the fact that I am eager to take the exam for today (English, Mathematics and TLE). While I was reviewing my English subject, I asked my mother to tie my hair then she tied it. I got so annoyed when I faced the mirror. I didn't liked what my mother did to may hair(ponytail) so I immediately removed the ribbon on my hair.

I came to school at exactly 10:45 pm. While I was walking, I suddenly noticed that my clearance is not with me.I hurriedly went to the canteen and used the telephone then I asked my mother to look for my clearance. Luckily, our maid went to school and sent it to me. I went alone to the classroom assigned for sophomors. While we were waiting for the proctor, some students were chatting, some were reviewing and others stayed outside. The first subject we have taken is English, followed by Math and TLE. Exam in English and TLE are quite easy. And among all the exams, math is very easy as I expected. How I wish I could get a perfect score. hehe :)

Good Night Everyone!!
^v^

0 comments: