THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BLISSFUL yet SORROWFUL day

Tss. Those who have taken the advance examination were scheduled to come back today for some important announcements.I felt so nervous 'coz the top 5 students will be announced today. I was so shocked 'coz from TOP 5, I am now on TOP 2. YEHEY!! I wasn't expecting this.

After my classmates took the exam, I hugged some of my special & close friends & suddenly tears started to fall. Haayay ``~~`` I'll miss all my friends. After class, I invited Ayana, Krisha and Snowgale to have our lunch in our house. After eating, we are now ready to invade SM North EDSA.

(Picture taken by my younger brother)

My father decided to parked our car in SM Annex. Fortunately, he found available parking space straightforwardly. Nyah ``~~``Afterwards, I asked my mom for my pocket money. She gave me 1000 pesos. My father told us that they will separate with us for our privacy. My parents will buy their dress for my recognition and my sister's graduation. My BFFs decides to go to sky garden. We took some pics together and here are some of it.




After taking pictures, Ayana got hungry so I suggested na we'll eat in Kenny Rogers but they all disagreed.``~~``So they decided na we'll eat na lang in Starbucks and in Breadtalk. Tss~~We spent so much time in sharing sophomore life, talking 'bout nonsense, & what will be our course. I had a funny experience while we were in Starbucks. Nyahaha``~~`` While our order was served to us, I picked the one which was served first to me, and I sipped on it. But I didn't noticed na it was for Snowgale. haha She had no choice but do drink mine XP ..



Then we walked and walked until we saw a store named 'Kuku Bar'. Ayana encouraged us to have our nail art. Krisha was the one who first tried. Ayana is supposed to be the second but she told me na she'll be the next after me. After my nail art was almost finished, Ayana changed her mind. ``~~`` nyah. She fooled me. :( . Actually, is was my first time. Here's the pic of the desgin I choose.


Time is indeed running so fast. Ugh, it's time to go home na. While we were inside the car, we were so very noisy. After all, we came in our house with a smile from my face bringing this unforgettable experience that happened to me and to WKKBs.

Voila Tout!

Thanks for reading!!

0 comments: