It was our recognition day. This was my 8th time that I have beeen attending recognition. The program started at almost 8:15 am.
I am humbled and so honored 'coz in someway I achieved my aspiration being one of the top students. I was so blessed 'coz my parents never fail to attend my recognition. 
Joan, Ayana, Rachel, John Ceasar and I with Mr. JDD
Picture taken after the ceremony
My Medals
In this day also was the monthly Charismatic Prayer Meeting in our house. I invited Rockeach and Krisha. Rockeach came in our house at 7:30 pm. While we were waiting for some guests, Rockeach and I were talking 'bout Julia and FPJ.
. I invited him also to eat.Krisha arrived in our house at almost 8:15 pm.

Joan, Ayana, Rachel, John Ceasar and I with Mr. JDD
Picture taken after the ceremony
My MedalsIn this day also was the monthly Charismatic Prayer Meeting in our house. I invited Rockeach and Krisha. Rockeach came in our house at 7:30 pm. While we were waiting for some guests, Rockeach and I were talking 'bout Julia and FPJ.
. I invited him also to eat.Krisha arrived in our house at almost 8:15 pm.







0 comments:
Post a Comment