THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just an OUTLINE ;)

APRIL 25, 2010
My father was not so busy that day so after we attended Holy Mass at 5-6pm, we went to SM North. When we got there, we went on to Concorde to buy something for the linings of our taxi. Then, we also had our dinner in Kenny Rogers.



APRIL 15, 2010
I felt enthusiastic that day not just because of distribution of report card. I am really expecting that the OLLCian Newsletter would be distributed that day. I asked Mrs. De Zafra 'bout it but she told me it was not published.http://emo.huhiho.com I just thought that MAYBE they'll distribute it on the day of enrolling.

MY REACTION 'BOUT MY GRADES? Well all I can say I am VERY satisfied of what my teachers gave me and I feel happy/delighted for it. http://emo.huhiho.com I got my highest grade in Mathematics and lowest grade in Values Ed.

APRIL 14, 2010
The street mass come about in our house together with Fr. Memeng who led the Holy mass. The mass started at 5:30 pm
After the mass we offer some snack for the attedees.

Before the street mass started ``~~``

APRIL 11, 2010
My father invited me to join in the second day of CLSS(Catholic Life in the Spirit Seminar). I haven't attended the first day of CLSS 'coz by the time that I woke up at 12 pm, my father already leave. This seminar really helped me a lot to change my viewpoint and dealing with my parents. I was so touched of what Bro. Moises' shared to us candidates. After the seminar, Fr. Melchor Ignacio lead the Holy Mass.


APRIL 9, 2010
**FAMILY DAY** We went to Trinoma just to buy something for our dinning table. Thereafter, we had our meal in KENNY ROGERS. *all time favorite* http://emo.huhiho.com



Before we leave, my mama bought 5 Sundae for us. We ate it in parking lot. http://emo.huhiho.com


APRIL 1, 2010
*Nighttime*
We had our Visita Iglesia as a part of Catholic tradition. We went on 5 different churches in Valenzuela. We leave our house at 8pm.Parish of the Holy Cross
Parish of the Holy Family San Isidro Labrador
Risen Lord Parish
Our Lady of Holy Rosary

After that we went back to Parish of the Holy Cross for the Vigil (11-12midnight).
We leave the church at about 12:45 am.

Thereafter, we bought ice cream in 7-eleven Selecta Cookies and Cream .


0 comments: